Pent-up guest demand for the theme park experience has seen promising results for theme parks in 2022 and if our experience with CmdCentr has been anything to go by, it’s looking very positive indeed!
It’s been our busiest year yet, keeping the development team at First Option Software busy deploying apps and systems to theme parks around the world. In February, we launched Paultons Park’s brand new visitor app complete with CmdCentr queue time integration and in April we launched our multilingual version of CmdCentr apps to Legoland Korea, to name a couple of highlights.
Throughout the summer we have also been very busy designing and coding the next major upgrades to CmdCentr – more about that later.
We’ve been thrilled to hear from customers how CmdCentr has helped them learn new things about their operations that help them run things better. It’s why we’re excited to be adding more opportunities to capture data and provide more views onto it. Enhancing visibility to ride managers allows them to spot issues as they happen as well as in longer term trends.
Coming this autumn we’re launching major upgrades to all our CmdCentr apps:
– enhanced search in the CmdCentr training app makes it even easier for trainers to find staff based on their training and competencies. It’s easier than ever to see who needs training or refreshers based on their training record and the length of time they’ve been working at each ride in your theme park.
– we’ve added rich content, such as photos, videos and documents to provide trainers with the best possible resources as they teach staff operations around the park. All this is accompanied by CmdCentr’s two-stage authentication process to ensure that competencies are only assigned to staff who have attended their training.
– our ride app can now capture even more data, plus increased checks configurability to help operators do the right thing during any ride event.
– our manager app has more alerts, more live data insights and easy staff competency search to help them find the staff they need to operate rides.
– Our admin app provides more configuration capabilities, new reports and dashboard insights.
Launching in Q4 we’ll be adding a brand new module to CmdCentr’s portfolio. More about that in another post coming soon!
We’re also excitedly preparing and looking forward to meeting everyone we’ve been talking to over the last year and new customers at IAAPA in London (Stand 2832) in September and Orlando (Stand 3908) in November. So if you are planning to come to either show please plan to drop by our stand so that we can update you on all our exciting developments.
With the upcoming shows, more developments, more parks going live and being finalists for the upcoming Park Excellence Awards there’s plenty to look forward to for the rest of the year.